What are cookies?
Cookies are small files containing a short string of numbers and letters placed automatically by a website into the cookie folder in your browser. Cookies are generally used to make a website easier and faster to use. The cookie recognises that a device is or has accessed the website and acts accordingly, (depending on what the cookie is designed to do). Mostly cookies perform mundane, but necessary tasks.
- Ensure all parts of the website requested by visitors work correctly and appear quickly.
- Alert us whenever a page on the website or the entire website is slow and not working at all.
- Analyse how visitors use our website, so that we can continually improve it by adding more information and services and making it easier to navigate and use.
- To remember you as a visitor.
- To allow visitors to share our website content on social media and with friends.
Consent and cookies
Some cookies used by us are sent to your computer or mobile device as soon as the first page you view on our website is displayed. As a result, we infer consent for these and other cookies if you use our website.
No personal information in cookies
None of the cookies we use contain or pass personal, confidential, financial information or any other information that could be used to identify individual visitors to the website.